This contest is sponsored by Infinity Sales Group. DISH Network L.L.C. is not a sponsor of or in any way affiliated with this contest.
We’ll Pay You to Watch the
Get Paid $2,023 Just to Watch the Show
Do you wait on the edge of your seat for your favorite TV shows? If you’re a real TV fan, here’s your chance to win a golden statue of your own – and a huge paycheck!
Rooting for Succession to sweep the awards? Is Shrinking more your style? You’ll feel rich enough for a vacay at The White Lotus if you win this TV-watching online contest. And all you have to do is fill out one simple form here at InfinityDISH.com.
This is the queen of “get paid to watch” contests! Getting paid to watch the Emmys is the easiest $674.33 an hour you will ever make. Be ready to put on The Crown, because one winner will live like a royal for one sweet night.
Not only will you make over $11 a minute just for pointing your eyes at a screen—you’re also going to get free dinner, your own red carpet, free popcorn, and your own Emmy replica statue!
Get ready to party on January 15, 2024, when you will tune your TV to FOX for the Emmys at 8 PM ET/5 PM PT.
Fill out the contest form now for your chance to win!
Who We’re Looking to Hire
- You’re a dedicated TV buff who loves to dive into the latest shows.
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- You are legally eligible to work in the United States.
And the Emmy goes to YOU! If you win, you will hear from us on December 15, 2023. You will need to reply within 24 hours to receive your prize package.
Then all you have to do is tune in to the 75th Primetime Emmy Awards on Monday night, January 15, at 8 PM Eastern/5 PM Pacific Time.
You can find the Emmy Awards on your local FOX channel. And if you don’t have FOX yet, check out DISH TV packages to join the fun.
What You’ll Get If You Win
(Gasp! Hug! Speech!)
- $2,023 Spend it all in one place or hoard it like a dragon.
- $50 GrubHub gift card to enjoy a delicious dinner on the big night.
- Popcorn galore—Dive into 6 boxes of buttery, warm microwave popcorn.
- Your very own red carpet. Strike a pose and invite some friends to walk it too!
- New Emmy statue replica. Hold it high and bask in the glory of your win!
Not only is it the easiest job you’ll ever ace — it’s also the easiest application.
Enter now to win!
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Terms and Conditions - Click Here for Official Rules
A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Term and Entry: ISG Emmy Dream Job Contest (the “Emmy Contest”) starts at 12:01 p.m. ET (Eastern Time) on July 21, 2023, and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 14, 2023 (the “Contest Period”). The sponsor of the Emmy Contest is Infinity Sales Group (“Sponsor”), whose principal office is located at 5900 Broken Sound Pkwy, NW, Boca Raton, FL 33487. The Emmy Contest is not sponsored by and is in no way affiliated with DISH Network L.L.C. or any of its parent companies or subsidiaries. Each entrant/applicant agrees to look solely to Sponsor for resolution or any inquiries about the Emmy Contest. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these official rules (“Official Rules”). By submitting an entry/application, each entrant/applicant agrees to the Official Rules and warrants that his or her entry/application complies with all requirements set out in the Official Rules. This is a skill-based contest and chance plays no part in the determination of winner. The Sponsor reserves the right to change the Deadline for the Emmy Contest and extend the Contest Period if the 2023 Emmy Awards broadcast is rescheduled. If the 2023 Emmy Awards broadcast is rescheduled for a date occurring after December 31, 2023, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Emmy Contest.
2. Eligibility: Emmy Contest is open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C. who are 18 years or older at the time of entry, or otherwise have reached the age of majority under the laws of the state where the applicant resides. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, or their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, public relations, advertising and promotion agencies, fulfillment, website providers, web masters, and anyone involved in the production or administration of the Contest (collectively, the “Contest Entities”), and any members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, and children, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win. By submitting an entry/application, each entrant/applicant agrees unconditionally to the Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. This is a skill-based contest and chance plays no part in the determination of winners.
There is NO ENTRY FEE AND NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO APPLY FOR THIS EMMY CONTEST. Any purchase or consideration otherwise given by applicants will not improve one’s chances of being selected for the Emmy Contest.
3. How to Enter: To submit an application to enter the Emmy Contest, applicants must visit InfinityDish.com and complete a form with the following information:
- What is your first and last name?
- Are you at least 18 years of age?
- Are you eligible to work in the United States?
- What is your phone number?
- What is your email address?
- What is your street address?
- In 100 words, tell us why you’re the perfect person to get paid to watch the Emmys live!
The winner will be chosen by Sponsor based on creativity of their response to the above form.
4. Usage Rights in Entries: Sponsor and its designees shall have the unrestricted and non-exclusive right to edit, adapt, publish, copy, display, perform, broadcast, modify, and otherwise use any or all entry/application materials, alone or in combination with other material in any and all media, whether now known or later discovered, in perpetuity, without restriction of any kind whatsoever, without further compensation to the entrant or anyone else. Without limiting the foregoing, entries may be posted on the contest webpage for public viewing. Sponsor reserves the right to review any entry/application prior to any such posting, to remove any entry/application at any time after posting, and to remove any incidental material that could be deemed infringing where doing so would not materially alter the entry/application and where the entrant otherwise clearly intended to comply with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor. No guarantee is made that any particular entry/application will or will not be posted or as to the length of time between submission and posting. Sponsor reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to determine if any particular entry/application is appropriate for posting. Entry constitutes permission for Sponsor and its designees to use winner’s name, biographical information, photo, and/or likeness in any and all media, now or hereafter devised, worldwide, in perpetuity, for internal advertising, Emmy Contest publicity, and other purposes without additional compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law. Potential finalists and/or winners may be required to assign all rights in entry/application to Sponsor without additional compensation.
The entries will be judged in accordance with the Judging Criteria, as defined below. All entries must be submitted and received within the Emmy Contest(s) deadline(s). Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. Entries must be made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, internet domain owner, or other person or organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor reserves the right to examine the original source material in order to confirm compliance with these rules.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS EMMY CONTEST OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE EMMY CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
5. Emmy Contest Prizes:
- Cash prize: $2,023.00
- Emmy care package (total: approx. $128)
- – Emmy statue (approx. $18)
- – 6 boxes of microwave popcorn (approx. $28)
- – Red carpet runner (approx. $32)
- – Grubhub (or similar) gift card (approx. $50)
- Total prize value: $2279
*Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any of the items above with an item of equal or greater value.
*Prices of these items may fluctuate.
6. Odds of Winning: One (1) set of prizes will be awarded out of total number of entries. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries.
7. Judging: All submitted entries will be reviewed by a member of the Sponsor staff who will have the sole discretion to vote for the ultimate winner. When deciding the winner, we will judge each entry/application based on the creativity of the submission. Applicants will be evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved
8. Notification of Winner: The Recipient will be notified by email on September 4th, 2023, or, should the date of the Emmy Awards be changed, at a time between 20 and 10 days prior to the new date of the Emmy Awards broadcast. Notification will be provided to the email account that the winner provided to Sponsor in the winner’s entry form. The winner is responsible for checking their email, and all email functionality. Time to claim the prize starts running from time that Sponsor transmits the email notification to Winner. Sponsor is not responsible for spam blockers, lack of email delivery, cost of email and network services to deliver email or any problems associated with Winner receiving email late or not at all. If the Recipient cannot be contacted, is not eligible, or does not claim the opportunity to participate in the Emmy Dream Job within 24 hours of notification, Sponsor reserves the right to withdraw the offer from the Recipient and pick a replacement Recipient. The sponsor will make 3 attempts to select a Winner for each prize. If no prize is claimed, it reverts back to Sponsor. The Emmy Care Package will be delivered to the winner after the winner accepts the prize. However, the cash prize will be awarded upon the winner watching the Emmys on January 15, 2024, at 8 p.m. Eastern or at any time and date to which the 2023 Emmy Awards shall be rescheduled through December 31, 2023.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering this Emmy Contest, applicants waive all right to and hold the Sponsor harmless from any claim, liability, loss, injury, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this Emmy Contest or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The Sponsor will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect applications; an applicant’s failure to receive notices due to applicant’s spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for applicants’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this Emmy Contest; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the applications in this Emmy Contest; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the Emmy Contest, or announcement of the winner of the Emmy Contest (“Recipient”).
By participating, you further agree that: (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Emmy Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Emmy Contest, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
10. INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR ACKNOWLEDGMENT: The Recipient acknowledges that participation in the Emmy Contest will be as an independent contractor. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employee-employer relationship is intended or created by the Recipient’s acceptance of the Emmy Contest cash prize or any other prize awarded as part of the Emmy Contest. The Recipient has no authority to bind Sponsor to contracts, make any agreement or representations without Sponsor’s written consent. The Recipient shall not be eligible to participate in any vacation, group medical or life insurance, disability, profit sharing, or retirement benefits, or any other fringe benefits or benefit plans offered by Sponsor to its employees. Sponsor is not responsible for withholding or paying any income, payroll, Social Security, or other federal, state, or local taxes, making any insurance contributions, including unemployment or disability, or obtaining worker’s compensation insurance on Recipient’s behalf. Recipient acknowledges that the cash prize and other prizes awarded are subject to all applicable taxes. The Recipient is solely responsible for all such taxes or contributions, including penalties and interest.
11. Prior to the start of the Emmy Dream Job, Sponsor shall deliver to Recipient the Emmy Care Package described above. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any of the items above with an item of equal or greater value.
12. The Emmy Dream Job consists of viewing the 2023 Emmy Awards on television on the date on which the broadcast shall take place. The Sponsor will notify the Recipient on how to complete the Emmy Dream Job requirements.
13. This Emmy Contest is conducted by Sponsor and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, the Academy Awards, the Emmys, or any of their affiliates.
14. Upon completion of the Emmy Dream Job, the Recipient will receive a one-time payment of $2,023.00 as the prize money no later than 90 days following Recipient’s completion of the broadcast-watching.
15. The opportunity to participate in the Emmy Contest is not transferable.
17. Where legally required, the Recipient’s name will be available upon request 28 days after the closing date of the Emmy Contest. To request the Recipient’s name, please send the request in a stamped addressed envelope to the following address:
Infinity Sales Group
5900 Broken Sound Pkwy, NW
Boca Raton, FL 33487
18. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or amend this Emmy Contest and these Terms and Conditions without notice.
19. Sponsor’s decision in respect of all matters related to the Emmy Contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The Emmy Contest and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by Florida law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Florida.
21. By submitting an application for this Emmy Contest, applicants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
This Emmy Contest is administered by Infinity Sales Group and is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or endorsed by any of the parties mentioned above.